The following websites: https://tuempresaenestonia.com, https://www.tuempresaenestonia.com, https://www.yourcompanyinestonia.com, https://yourcompanyinestonia.com, https://www.yourcompanyinestonia.ru, https://yourcompanyinestonia.ru, https://www.entrepriseenestonie.com, https://entrepriseenestonie.com, are the property of the company Empresa Estonia OÜ.
- Corporate trade name: Empresa En Estonia OÜ
- Legal address: Lõõtsa tn 5-11, 11415, Tallinn, Estonia
- VAT: EE102084704
- Registry number: 14522788
The terms and conditions of use of this website will dictate the use you can do of it, including all the websites specified previously (referred collectively from now on as «The Website»). These terms apply in full effect if you visit or navigate through The Website. When you use The Website, you explicitly accept all the terms and conditions of use contained herein. You can’t use The Website if you have any objection or disagreement with any of its terms and condigions of use.
Apart from the content included in The Website obtained with permission from other sources, and subject to different terms, Empresa En Estonia OÜ owns all the intellectual property rights on the content published on The Website, and they are protected under copyright laws.
You are only granted a limited license, subject to the restrictions specified in this terms and conditions of use, to see and visit the contents of The Website.
It’s strictly forbidden, and you are not allowed to do, any of the following:
- publish any material on the website in any medium;
- sell, sublicense and / or otherwise market any material on the website;
- publicly perform and / or display any material on the website;
- use this website in any way that is, or may be, harmful to this website;
- use this website in any way that affects user access to this website;
- use this website against applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes or may cause damage to the website or to any person or business entity;
- participate in any data extraction, data collection, data extraction or any other similar activity in relation to this website or when using this website;
- use this website to participate in any advertising or marketing;»
Certain areas of The Website have restricted access, and Empresa En Estonia OÜ can restrict them, or any other parts of The Website, to you in any moment, at our exclusive and absolute discretion. Any identification credentials, login IDs and passwords used in The Website are confidential and you are obligued to keep the confidentiality and privacy of that information.
Your Company In Estonia strictly complies with Estonian legislation and the following protocols:
- KYC (Know Your Customer): we thoroughly verify the identity of our customers and deal directly with them, never through intermediaries.
- AML (Anti Money Laundering): we have a policy in place for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist activities and apply it in our daily job.